Oregairu

(Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru./Zoku)

My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected

GTA San Andreas Mod

Test version

This anime finished airing, this week ( episode 13 with cliffhanger ending). Maybe there will be another season or OVA in the future ....
I only trying to made / port some characters from this anime into game mod (GTA San Andreas). 
I just combining several 3d models (mainly MMD parts) to make Yuigahama Yui with school uniform.
I will put the link download later if necessary. Still need check and i do not have opportunity to upload it at the moment.

Yui Yuigahama (由比ヶ浜 結衣)

(school Uniform)


Edit :
I don't have opportunity to continue and fixing this mod at the moment. So, i only upload it as test version. It working in game but have some bugs.

Download test version

DON'T REUPLOAD THIS MOD - 

This just test and not even finished properly

Post A Comment:

0 comments: